Information will be emailed out to all students and parents as it becomes available. Information will also be updated on the Widefield High School website at whs.wsd3.org. Please feel free to contact the school if you have any question at 719-391-3200.
The following Information will be updated through email correspondence and on the Widefield High School website.
INFINITE CAMPUS UPDATING
Sign-in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to make any important student/parent information changes. This is to include changes to addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, opting-out for disclosure of information to military recruiters, and opting-out for student image publishing. If you need a Parent Portal sign-in, please contact our Registrar's Office for assistance at 391-3117.
NOT ATTENDING WIDEFIELD HIGH SCHOOL
If you are not planning to attend Widefield High School for the 2020–2021 school year, please contact our Registrar's Office at 719-391-3117.
Building Advisory and Accountability Committee (BAAC) – Meetings held the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 3:30 pm starting in September running through April. The committee is a great way to be involved in the school community in an effort to improve the educational system.
- Encourage and assist parents in helping their children participate more fully and more effectively in school and school related activities.
- Act as a representative group for communications between school and parents.
- Provide input on and review current practices in the following areas:
- Needs and goals of the school
- Curricular programs
- Program evaluation
- Priorities for budgetary issues