WHS Registrar's Office
The Widefield High School registration office is open Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM and is open during the summer months.
Melissa Malone Terry, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carol Kawakami, Scheduler, email@example.com
We are located at:
615 Widefield Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80911
(719) 391-3117 phone
(719) 391-3090 fax
District Web Site: www.wsd3.org
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT:
Go to WSD3.ORG and click on the "ENROLL HERE" link, which is located in the top left corner of the web page.
The following documents are required for registration:
- Proof of Residence
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Previous school Name, Address & Phone Number
The following documents may also be requested:
- Transcript from previous school
- Withdrawal grades from previous school
- Power of Attorney or guardianship
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or 504 Plan
We will request the above documents from your child's previous school; however, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure that we receive the records in a timely manner.
TO WITHDRAW YOUR STUDENT:
Please contact us at 719-391-3117 to withdraw your student. Only a parent or guardian may dis-enroll a student and we will need the name and address of the school that your student is transferring to.
All books and uniforms must be returned and all outstanding fees must be paid before an official transcript will be released.
If possible, please contact the registration office at least a week before your child plans to dis-enroll. This will allow our office to assemble the necessary transfer documents and ensure that the transition is as easy as possible.
THE REGISTRATION OFFICE CAN ASSIST WITH:
- Enrollment Verification Letter
- Social Security Verification Documents
- Age Certificate or Work Permit
- Boundary Waiver
- New Parent Portal Access (only for those who have never had a parent portal set up in the past) Please contact 719-391-3011 if you need your username and/or password reset.
- Copies of education documents (report cards, birth certificates etc)
- Infinite Campus information Updates (phone, address, emergency contacts)