Skip To Main Content


Quick Links


First, talk to a teacher, counselor, or another trusted staff member at the school for assistance. If the concern is not resolved at the classroom level, please contact the school principal. If the issue is unresolved at the building level, please contact Central Administration at 719-391-3000.  If after following steps 1-3, and your concern is not resolved to your satisfaction, please call the Superintendent's OffiTo address school concerns, start with the staff member involved. If the concern

Help! Who do I contact?

Central Administration

(719) 391-3000

Student Registration

(719) 391-3011

Special Education

(719) 391-3050

Nutrition Services

(719) 391-3560


(719) 391-3540


District Calendars