Welcome to Credit Recovery:
The Opportunities Never Stop
Summer 2020 Dates:
Deadline to register 5/27/2020
Courses begin 6/1/2020
Summer courses end 7/24/2020
Contact your guidance counselor now!
Need to make up failed credits? Credit Recovery runs year round in WSD3; one session in the fall and one in the spring, and one in the summer. See your guidance counselor for a Credit Recovery Application today!
- Basic information: Refer to resources off to the side
- Cost: $100 per course. We accept credit card payments, inquire with Counseling Center secretary at WHS and building secretary at MRHS.
- Courses: all core subjects; see registration form for complete list
- Restrictions: max of two courses per session; only classes already taken and failed
- Time: 8 weeks per course; one semester credit available
*Due to COVID-19 Closures, we are not accepting out of district students for summer 2020. Typically, WSD3 welcomes students from other districts for online courses during the summer only; if your school doesn’t offer it, perhaps we can help!
Students must have their own access to internet. Computers are NOT provided.