Welcome to Credit Recovery:
The Opportunities Never Stop
Spring 2021 Dates:
Deadline to register 2/3/2021
Session runs 2/8/21-4/5/21
Spring Students, check your email for a virtual conference link!
Virtual Orientation/Pre-Testing Schedule as follows:
Math Courses: Mrs. Overstreet 3-4 in Big Blue Button
Int Comp, Tech Wr, McLit, E10s1, Am Lit: Ms. Melton 4-5pm in BBB
All Social Studies, E10s2, E9s1, W. Lit: Mr. Krablean 5-6pm in BBB
Science/Health: Mrs. Smith 6-7pm in BBB
Contact your guidance counselor now!
Need to make up failed credits? Credit Recovery runs year round in WSD3; one session in the fall and one in the spring, and one in the summer. See your guidance counselor for a Credit Recovery Application today!
Spring 2021 Session: Registration due by 2/3/21, runs 2/8/21-4/5/21
Summer 2021 Session: Registration due by 5/27/21, runs 6/1/2021-7/27/2021.
- Basic information: Refer to resources off to the side
- Cost: $100 per course. We accept credit card payments.
- Courses: all core subjects; see registration form for complete list
- Restrictions: max of two courses per session; only classes already taken and failed
- Time: 8 weeks per course; one semester credit available
*Due to COVID-19 Closures, we are not accepting out of district students.
Students must have their own access to internet. Computers are NOT provided, but you may use your district issued laptop (if applicable).